Removing a toilet seat is an effortless job to do. You ought not to call a professional a and spend some cash for this little job. Rather just follow some simple steps and do it by yourself. But at first you have to choose the right size and shape. Once you are done and buying a new seat now you are ready to install it on your toilet.
- A new seat
- New bolts, nuts
- Cleaning: At first clean your old toilet bowl and seat. Don’t get dirty while installing a new seat!
- Find the bolt: there are two bolts in the back hooked up the seat with the bowl. This may also be covered with a plastic cap. Pop up the cap.
- Remove the bolt: Behind the bowl there are two long bolts hooked up with the nut. Time to use your wrench to loosen the nuts and remove them from bolts. Now remove the bolt from the bowl. After remove bolts you can easily remove the old seat and throw everything related to old seat or recycle if possible.
- After remove the old seat you will see an empty rim and two holes. Now clean these two holes with a toilet cleaner and let it dry.
- There are two holes in your new seat. Adjust the holes of the new seat with the two holes in the bowl you just cleared earlier. Now put a bolt through each hole and insert a nut with each bolt. Tighten them with wrench.
- Make sure that the new seat is properly adjusted with the rim
See, removing the old seat and install a new one is a very easy job to do. Just focus! Don’t get dirty while doing this or don’t get injured! That’s all. For further more information visit at: SimpleToilet.com