A dirty toilet is one of the most disgusting things in the world. Even if I say it is the dirtiest thing in the world most of you can’t deny. However, nobody likes a dirty toilet. You don’t want to use a dirty toilet or you don’t want to show your guests too.
But cleaning a toilet bowl isn’t a good job to do even its nasty business. But on the other hand, you can’t live with a dirty toilet. So it’s mandatory to clean no matter how much you hate. So here we are to share some tips about a neat and clean toilet bowl.
Tips and Techniques:
- First, you have to remove water from the toilet bowl. To do this most of the people use a toilet brush or toilet plunger and push the water down to make the bowl empty. Some use a small cup or bucket and try to move all the water from the bowl and make it empty. Feeling Yuck? Nasty business, but don’t worry you don’t have got to take the water out of the bathroom with a hand you could just reach around the back of the toilet and switch the water valve off and then just flush the toilet twice and all of the water is long gone. After cleansing just flip the water valve on again. That’s the smartest way to remove all the water.
- Now for hard water stains make a paste of vinegar and borax. Place the paste in that dirty bowl and scrub it with your toilet brush. And keep it for a little while and flash it. That will work for you.
- For mold, you have to use a mold removal. You can purchase it from a store or for better mold remover you can see products from online and select the best one for you.
- For mildew, you can use mildew stains along with distilled white vinegar and scrub until all the streaks and waterline are clear. We can also use a mixture of 10% water with 1% bleach for mildew. Those can also work.
Some Bonus Tips for You:
- In order to discourage mildew growth, make sure there is sufficient air circulation in your bathroom. Try to open the window of your toilet whenever you can. Also use an adjusting fan during showers.
- Always wear a glove while cleaning a bathroom
- Many products now a day is made with harmful chemicals so while using them try to be very careful. If possible use homemade cleaning solution.
- You should clean your toilet bowl as well as your entire bathroom at least once a month but if possible you can clean it twice a month. The regular cleaning process will prevent the chance of stains to grow.
- Bathroom’s floor always stays in wet or damp condition. Try to keep it dry always. And clean your bathroom floor almost every day. This is a must!
So this is what it is! A neat and clean bathroom is always healthy. Keep it clean, and stay away from so many diseases.